Privacy and Policy
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify you on its own or in combination with other data that we have access to, such as:- Personal contact information – name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, spoken language; Demographic information; Payment information – credit card details and billing address when you buy Wellness Concept products online or offline; Bank account details; Sensitive information – your health condition which was gathered when you used our health screening service
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Wellness Concept processes your personal data only for specific and limited purposes as follows:
- To communicate with you;
- To provide customer service and respond to your queries;
- To complete and fulfil your orders, for example, to process your payments and deliver products to you;
- To market and inform you of our products and services, programs and offers that we believe may be interest to you via e-mail, SMS, telephone or postal mail;
- For marketing and research purposes, such as to send you promotional material, to allow you participate in contests or similar promotions;
- For any other purposes that required or permitted by law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory guidelines
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with affiliates and partners, vendor and service providers, companies and certain individual. But, we do not rent or sell your information to any third party companies.
We use third party service providers to help us operate our business and administer activities on behalf, such as fulfilling your product and service requests, mailing products or managing payments. We may share your information with these third parties for limited purposes in connection with these business activities.
We may also share your information with other Independent Wellness Consultants or Upline business leaders, to the extent necessary for them to contact you, fulfil your orders or provide a service to you.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented a variety of administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of sensitive information and to monitor any suspicious and fraudulent activity.
For all privacy related inquiries and complaints and information requests, please contact Privacy Officer on the following details:
A-1-5, Block Allamanda, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint PJU 6A, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia.
Telephone : 603 – 7727 9999
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org