Updated: Feb 20, 2020
What we know to date:
The Covid-19 virus spreading like wildfire in Wuhan, the number of cases reported daily to be raising by thousands and daily death toll numbers raising to an alarming 1,310 as of 13 February 2020. China intensified its response in Wuhan, with house-to-house temperature checks and mass confinements at quarantine centres.
Symptoms of Pneumonia caused by Covid-19:
For confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases, reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death. Symptoms can include fever, cough, shortness of breath.
The Center for Disease Control Prevention (CDC) believes at this time that symptoms of COVID-19 may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 days after exposure. This is based on what has been seen previously as the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses.
In this critical situation, you are advised to care for your health by boosting your immune system to fight Covid-19 infections.
What can you do to protect yourself and others from getting coronavirus?
1. A medical mask cannot protect against coronavirus when used alone. When you wear a mask, you must combine them with hand hygiene and other preventive measures. The use of a mask is only recommended in specific cases. If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, you should wear a mask and seek medical care. There is no evidence, that it can protect people who are not sick. However, if you are healthy but you are taking care of a person who may be infected with the new coronavirus, then you should wear a mask whenever you are in the same room. If you choose to wear a mask, use it and discard it properly and clean your hands with alcohol-based sanitizer, soap, and water.
2. You can choose to practice gargle mouthwash to eliminate or minimize the germs while they are still in your throat (before dripping down to your lungs). However, no evidence using mouthwash will protect you from infection with the new coronavirus. Some brands of mouthwash can eliminate certain microbes for a few minutes in the saliva in your mouth. However, this does not mean they protect you from Covid-19 infection (WHO, 2020).
3. If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
Tell your health care provider if you have traveled in an area in China where COVID-19 has been reported, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has traveled from China and has respiratory symptoms. Whenever you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing it’s important to seek medical attention promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Respiratory symptoms with fever can have a range of causes, and depending on your personal travel history and circumstances, COVID-19 could be one of them.
WHO has also advised the best way to stop Covid-19 is to be hygienic and boost up your immune system.
First things first, just to remind everybody this is a VIRUS, not a bacterial infection. Viruses are smaller than bacteria and can’t survive without a living host. A virus attaches itself to cells and usually reprograms them to reproduce itself. Also, unlike bacteria, most viruses do cause disease.
Viruses only respond to our immune system, so taking unnecessary course of antibiotics WILL NOT help, but can actually harm - as antibiotics can lower your immune response by affecting the stomach!
Here’s our tips to BOOST your immune system:
1) Vitamin C: Foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits and vegetables.
2) Zinc: Foods high in zinc such as Ginger, Pumpkin Seeds, Lentils etc.
3) Vitamin D3 – 2: You will need to get out into the sun for this
BarleyGreen contains all the above and more!! It has live enzymes (P4D1 and 2”-O-GIV), RICH ANTIOXIDANT which neutralizes free radicals by giving up some of their own electrons. In making this sacrifice, they act as a natural "off" switch for the free radicals. This helps break a chain reaction that can affect other molecules in the cell and other cells in the body (including virus infested cells).
4) Probiotics: 10-50 Billion cells a day (Strong stomach = strong immune system!!) Do you know 70% of our immune system is located in our gut? An ideal gut environment consisting of 85% friendly bacteria and 15% bad bacteria.
Probio+Plus contains both probiotics and prebiotics, known as symbiotic. Symbiotic improves the survival of probiotics during passage through the upper gastrointestinal tract. This helps reinforce the barrier function of the intestinal lining, lowering the chance of infection of viruses and toxins in the intestines entering into the bloodstream.
5) You must keep yourself hydrated by drinking good quality of water! This is to prevent you from getting sick and having inflammation. This will reduce your immune system and therefore drinking sufficient amount of water can help to reduce risk of infection.
H2zen provides you with hydrogen rich water. Hydrogen is the smallest and lightest element in the Universe. It is the only antioxidant that’s able to selectively remove toxin free radicals, it is also the only antioxidant that can travel to every human organ and brain cell. Hydrogen is non-toxic even though in high concentration of Hydrogen Water. Water is crucial for everything but it especially helps to flush things out of our body!!
Drink 8 glasses of H2zen a day, you can get the antioxidant value more than 756 bananas, 516 apples, 45 cabbages, 38 carrots, and 3.7 pumpkins!
Build a strong immune system by consuming this wonderful combination of BarleyGreen, Probio+Plus and lots of H2zen water. Ensure that you and you loved ones are well protected from Covid-19.
Lastly keep good hygiene: Washing your hands right after you have been out or in contact metal surface.
(Twice a day)
1 tablespoon Barleygreen mix with H2zen water
At least 8 glasses (350ml) of H2zen water
This bulletin has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is for information only and is not intended as medical advice, or to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult a health practitioner about persistent symptoms.